Freaky Friday

By Holly - 10/21/2011 09:10:00 PM


Ok not really freaky, but this little decor piece I made is a little more "spooky" than most of the Halloween stuff I have done.

I got a great deal on the Thespian add-on from Studio Calico, which was full of Halloween goodies. I knew I wanted to use it for some decor, so I picked up this little MDF 6x6 tile at my local craft store and got to work. No real pre-planning, but I like the way it turned out. I also got to use my distress inks (of which mostly just sit in a pile on my window sill)

On the non-craft side of life, I tried this tip from Pinterest, and Oh MY goodness it works well!


Mix baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to create a thin paste. Let sit for 30 minutes, scrub clean.
Seriously, I am impressed. When Ryan saw the results, he said," Where did you learn that, Pinterest?" 
I just bowed my head in embarrassment. I get all my good tips, trick and recipes from there.
Pinterest has changed my life, for the better.

I've got big plans for this weekend, including sorting laundry, buying some hair products, and putting the finishing touches on Zoe's costume.

XOXO,
Holly & CO.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments