A Year in Review

By Holly - 12/30/2010 11:31:00 PM


Well we're coming to the end of another year. My Mom says that when you become a parent, the days are long but the years are short. So very true.
I made a story board of Zoe for 2010. Still a lot of change this year, but not nearly as much as last year.


Hopefully she'll stop growing for a little bit. She needs to let the other 2.5 year olds catch up.


The new year is always a great time for reflecting and goal setting.
I'm glad at how my goals for 2010 turned out.
2010 was a great year and I can't wait for 2011!
I've already got my goals for 2011 ready and written down. I created this layout for a SC challenge.
(If you'd like to read the goals, you can double click on the image)

And in saying goodbye to 2010, I thought it would be fun to do a top 10 moments/memories in 2010.

1. Zoe's first pony ride.
2. Ryan's acceptance to BYU-I/4.0 his last semester at Sierra.
3. Our double dates with the Stauffers.
4. Summer night yogurt trips.
5. Getting published in a magazine.
6. Our spur of the moment trip to Tahoe.
7. My parents coming to visit in August
8. Humbert Family Pictures/ Brok's Farewell Weekend.
9. Our weekly trips to Roseville.
10. Girls night out with Jamie & Amanda.


We're so excited to be starting 2011 out with a bang!
Happy New Year! (tomorrow)

XOXO,
Holly & Co.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments