Scrapping Break

By Holly - 12/22/2010 10:57:00 AM

Taking a short break from December Daily to share some layouts.


After watching Zoe and Ryan yesterday, I couldn't resist scrapping these photos right away. I couldn't find the snowman paper I had, so you might be seeing more of this event, once I find it.


This layout was a result of a lot of school papers from a recent SC box
 and some old pictures I found of Zoe and I .
I really like the "school" theme being used for something other than the first day of school type layouts.
Especially since Zoe doesn't really go to school yet.



These pictures from Scheels were just too much fun. I used the exclusive Studio Calico December papers for this one. I loved the little strip on the bottom and managed to squeeze that in with a punched edge
.
As you can see, I'm loving my postage stamp border punch lately. I've used in on all 3 of these layouts. I'm also getting back into my misting again. Sigh...it's so hard not to use mist on every single layout.

I'm glad I've still be able to scrap while we're temporarily unsettled.
I'm lucky my mom let me take over her desk upstairs.

XOXO,
Holly & Co.

PS. December Daily will resume this evening :)








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments