TGIF

By Holly - 9/17/2010 11:17:00 AM

I got in some scrapbooking time last night. Ryan was a little distracted doing homework.......

 And playing with his new iPhone. that I surprised him with. It was great!
For almost a year, he's been using a crappy Nokia GoPhone, because his Palm broke.
He was anxiously awaiting the day that he could upgrade.
Well that day is actually today, but I was able to get it early and surprise him yesterday.

But back to the scrapping...

Zoe's first day of Preschool
 
 
I think this is my new favorite page. I just love all the shades of blue and cream. And that heart stictched brad? Yeah I've had that for like 9 months, just waiting for the perfect layout to use it on.
 
This weekend we have some parties to go to, and lots of yummy food to eat.
That reminds me... I need to go grocery shopping I need to bring pasta salad.
 
Not too much else going on around here, just trying to keep ourselves distracted from checking the e-mail account constantly.
 
Hope you have a great weekend!
 
XOXO,
Holly & CO.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments