I'm a Winner!

By Holly - 11/18/2009 04:52:00 PM

Today I am a winner. I won the entire Home Front scrapbooking line from Studio Calico. I was welcome into Wednesday with that awesome news!
Unfortunately, it will arrive while we are in Utah, so I'll have to wait until I get home to play with it.

Zoe went to the Dr. today. She got 2 shots, but her ears are clear and she is doing much better. I'm really grateful that her ears are better, considering we are going to be on a plane this weekend.

Since it doesn't get very cold here but we are travelling to Utah, we got Zoe some winter clothes. This is my most favorite item of clothing she currently owns. I made her wear it this morning just so I could take a picture. It has matching mittens :)
well my to-do list is calling....
XOXO,
Holly & Co.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments